A Pilgrim’s Oasis for Conversion in Singapore – propelling New Evangelisation
As pilgrims on our faith journey, we all need to be refreshed and re-energised from time to time, so that we can continue along our intended life’s journey. As a ‘Pilgrims Oasis for Conversion in Singapore,’ CSC’s programmes and activities seek to provide the foundation for the faithful to absorb the various Catholic spiritualities in the practice of their faith & to propel the New Evangelisation throughout the Singapore Catholic archdiocese.
To Transform Lives
- Enabling a life-changing experience of God’s love
- Providing ongoing spiritual formation
- Sowing the seed of discipleship
CSC members embrace a set of Core Values which guide us in our spiritual growth. These are summarised as follows:
W-E FORM C-S-C
- WORSHIP-we draw strength from the Word of God, the Eucharist and the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- EVANGELISATION-we live our mission to reach out to non-believers by proclaiming the Good News and through works of mercy, in communion with the Holy Catholic Church, submitting in love for, and in obedience to, the Church.
- FORMATION-we are committed to grow in holiness through ongoing spiritual formation.
- CHRIST-ENCOUNTER-we are bonded by a shared experience at the CER, of the deep and personal love of God the Father.
- SERVICE-we give of our self as one body in Christ to those in need, caring for the spiritually and materially poor, for the glory of God.
- COMMUNITY-we are a community rooted in compassion and genuine love for one another.